Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Champions Creed (Posted by Priya Deelchand)

THE CHAMPIONS CREED- by James Ray

I know that I have the ability to achieve my definite purpose in life, therefore, I demand of myself massive, immediate, intelligent, persistent, and consistent action towards its attainment. I here and now promise to render such action.

I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth, integrity, and incredible value, therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects.

I succeed by attracting to myself the forces that are in harmony with my vision, and the partnership and cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others.

I elimate hatred, envy,jealousy, selfishness, cynicism, anger, and competition by developing true love for myself and all humanity. I know that there is an unlimited supply of goodness in my universe and that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I compel others to believe in me, because I believe in them and in myself.

This is my creed and my quest. To never stop climbing to the top, to always keep growing and moving forward, to always scale endless peaks of possibility and to fulfill my destiny. I KNOW that my spirit's sole purpose is for fuller expansion and statement-- that I am dying if I am not growing. Therefore, I learn, grow, and expand my comfort zone each and every day. I believe in, and commit to progressive advancement, growth and improvement.

I AM the power. I AM the magic. I AM unstoppable. I AM a winner.
I promise to always be true to myself, because I AM a child of the creator and a master of my universe. I AM responsible for making a positive difference in the world and to the quality of life in it.

Wish you all an excellent weekend!

Much Love,
Priya:))

No comments:

Post a Comment